Autism Services Program
Mission: The Autism Services Program at Easter Seals Capper Foundation is committed to being a community leader in improving the quality of life and independent functioning of individuals with autism through training, communication, and collaboration.
Our behavioral services are a collaborative effort with training to help a family support the needs of the individual with ASD in the home and community for an improved quality of life.
Easter Seals Capper Foundation is committed to promoting the widespread dissemination of effective treatment methodologies through training and consultation for both parents and professionals.
- Topeka Autism Support Group
- The Topeka Autism Support Group meets on the first Wednesday of the month at Easter Seals Capper Foundation and provides opportunities for parent-to-parent sharing of resources and for community professionals to provide training, education and support for parents of children and adults on the autism spectrum
- Thank you to the sponsors of the 2013 Autism Awareness Carnival. View the list of sponsors here.
- Helpful Autism Information: Autism 101, Could My Child Have Autism?, Tips for Families, Helping Students with Autism - Tips for Educators, Why Easter Seals and Autism
- Statewide Autism Resources
- Additional Information about Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD):
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about ASD (pdf format*)
Key Messages about ASD (pdf format*)
Easter Seals Autism Webpage
- Pediatric Services: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Therapy, Individual/Family Consultations, Behavioral Services and Adult Services
For more information about Easter Seals Capper Foundation Autism Services Program, please contact us!