|Quality childcare and preschool services are the same, despite ability or disability, and should be provided in an inclusive environment. Our goal is to assist children to maximize their strengths and opportunities in a safe, nurturing environment.
|How do we help your child learn?
- Director holds a graduate degree in early childhood special education
- Lead Teacher holds a graduate degree in special education
- High teacher to student ratio
- Every child has an education plan
- Developmental assessments
- Developmentally appropriate materials, toys, equipment and facilities
- Academic curriculum includes math readiness, creative experiences, sensory and drama play, reading readiness and musical experiences
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists available for consultation
How do we contribute to your child’s health?
- Nutritious food service program
- Safe, secure, and clean environment
- Adherence to best practices for health and safety procedures
- Regular, ongoing communication with parents
- Water safety and swim skills taught in our indoor swimming pool
- Active movement and outdoor play scheduled twice per day
|How do we keep your child safe?
- Self-contained classrooms
- Direct supervision by trained teachers and staff
- Fire and tornado safety drills
- Accessible tornado “safe room”
- Secured entry doors
- Child safe indoor and outdoor playgrounds
- First Aid trained staff
- All staff and volunteers comprehensively background screened
|Why is inclusion better?
- Highly trained and skilled staff
- Higher teacher to child ratio
- Children learn to value diversity
- Children learn that everyone has talents and gifts to share
- Children develop a greater understanding and respect of persons with disabilities
- Children build a stronger sense of social responsibility
Hours of Operation
(Open Year Round)
Childcare: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Lunch, morning and afternoon snacks are provided
||Children aged 2 and one-half to 6 years are eligible
Note: Child must be at least 2 years of age before name will be placed on waiting list